To purchase your products on SERI FOOD you can make payments online or offline. By paying online you can use Visa, Postepay, Mastercard, American Express, Carta Aura, Discover credit cards or pay via PayPal online transaction. For offline payments, however, you can use the Early Banking Bonus.
Shipping and weight of products
The mozzarella is shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and shipped within 48 hours. The weight of the serum must be added to the weight of the mozzarella. The cost of shipment is then calculated based on the weight of the mozzarella, plus the weight of the preservative liquid.
Processing / departure
Saturday (orders before 6:30 pm)
Monday (orders within 19:30)
Tuesday (orders within 19:30)
Wednesday (orders before 19.30)
Cancellation of order
It is possible that the order is canceled by both the customer and the fact that the order is not accepted by SERI FOOD. In both cases, SERI FOOD will simultaneously request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount, transactions which for certain types of cards depend exclusively on the banking system and may reach their natural expiry date (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, under no circumstances will SERI FOOD be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delay in the failure of the amount committed by the banking system.
SERI FOOD reserves the right to request additional information from the customer, such as the fixed telephone number or the sending of copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, SERI FOOD reserves the right not to accept the order. At no time during the purchase procedure SERI FOOD is able to know the credit card information of the buyer, which is transmitted through a secure connection directly to the bank's website managing the transaction. Under no circumstances then SERI FOOD can be held liable for any fraudulent and unlawful use of credit cards by third parties upon payment of the products purchased on the site.
Payment by PayPal and Credit Cards
In the case of purchasing goods with PayPal payment method, PayPal will promptly charge the amount of the purchase made at the conclusion of the online transaction.
In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of failure to accept it by SERI FOOD, in conjunction with the cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be re-credited to the customer's Paypal account. The re-credit times on the payment instrument chosen within the PayPal account depend solely on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount is credited back to the PayPal account, SERI FOOD can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in actual PayPal or bank credit re-accrual.
SERI FOOD reserves the right to request additional information from the customer (eg fixed telephone number), which determines the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, SERI FOOD reserves the right not to accept the order.
At no time during the purchase procedure SERI FOOD is able to know the buyer's credit card information or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet.
Payment by Early Banking
In the case of payment by Earlier Bank Transfer, the Customer ordered will be kept committed until receipt of the proof of receipt, to be sent to SERI FOOD (e-mail) within and not more than 4 working days from the date of acceptance of the order . Sending the order will only be made upon the actual crediting of the sum due on the c / c of SERI FOOD, which will have to take place within 8 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Exceeding these deadlines, the order will automatically be canceled. Bank transfer orders will be sent by email to the address provided for the order confirmation.
The cause of the bank transfer must include:
the reference number of the order;
the date of ordering;
name and surname of the order manager.
Right of withdrawal
According to art. In the case of distance sales, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason and without providing any explanation. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a letter of recommendation to AR within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to the following address: SERI FOOD via Virgilio, 53 - 80035 Piazzolla di Nola (NA). The communication must be sent, upon notice, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 348/3509684 or 339/8881876.
NB In the letter requesting the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to indicate the details of a bank or post office account for re-accreditation of the amount due (CIN Code, ABI Code, CAB Code, Account Number, Account Holder)
In order to use the right of withdrawal it is necessary that:
1. The customer contacts by mail or by telephone our offices to express their willingness to avail of the right of withdrawal and to request a "Retention Management Code" to be indicated in the registered letter in order to manage the product that will be in our warehouses
2. The Customer expresses his / her will to avail of the right of withdrawal in the manner described above
3. The purchased item is intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory accessories: manuals etc ...), indicating the "recall management code" outside the neck.
Once the goods arrive at our warehouse, the goods will be examined to evaluate any damage or tampering that does not result from the transportation.
After checking the integrity of the goods, we will re-accredit the amount already paid up to and within 30 days of receipt of the registered letter by wire transfer to your current account.
Refund refers to the price of the product purchased, net of the costs incurred to deliver the product.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
1. the personal data collected will be processed according to Article 4 of the above-mentioned Legislative Decree by automated filing in the computer system of casabufala.it, for purposes related to the activities of the website www.casabufala.it/ and the Services offered as well as for commercial, promotional, and marketing purposes and related services.
In addition, the data will be collected and processed:
• provide assistance in using the Services and, in general, for the management of the Services www.serifood.it
• to send communications about how to use the Services you are registered with;
• to send commercial communications regarding new initiatives of www.serifood.it .;
• to produce statistical and market research and research only after analyzing data on an aggregate and never individual basis;
• Make interactive business communications.
2. Subsequent revocation of the consent to the treatment referred to in the previous paragraph (1) will result in the cancellation of the application for registration of the services or the cancellation of the registration at the Services of the site www.serifood.it/
3. The provision of personal data is compulsory in order to benefit from the various Services provided by www.serifood.it/.
Registration is free but is subject to obtaining the data and accepting the terms of the contract. Seri Food reserves the right to cancel the registration and to stop the provision of the Services if the data obtained is found to be untruthful.
4. Personal data that will be provided can only be communicated to:
• affiliated companies or subsidiaries of our group;
• public or private bodies for the fulfillment of obligations envisaged by law.
5. Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives you some rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, among which:
• the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him;
• the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking them if they are processed in violation of the law;
• the right to object to the treatment, even if it complies with the above purposes, only for legitimate reasons;
• the right to oppose the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for conducting market research or commercial communications.
6. The holder of data processing is Seri food. The Data Processing Manager pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 is Seri food. For any communication you can write by e-mail to email@example.com or - by registered letter - SERI FOOD Via Virgilio, 53 80035 Piazzolla di Nola (NA).
Product Features and Datasheets
The technical information posted on the site www.serifood.it is provided directly by the manufacturer or obtained from the information of the manufacturer. SERI FOOD shall not be liable in any way for errors, inaccuracies or inaccuracies in the technical data sheets and reserves the right to modify / adapt the product information without notice.
We at SERFOOD are very fond of after-sales service. Any complaints or communications can be forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to SERI FOOD Via Virgilio, 53 80035 Piazzolla di Nola (NA) or by telephone at 348/3509684 or 339/8881876 from 9 to 20:00.